Saturday, March 12, 2011

2nd Philippine International Pyromusical Competition || 03.12.2011

The pyromusical have been a most awaited event for many, especially the avid fans of fireworks and photographers who wishes to experience and capture the colorful lights of the fireworks.

Scheduled every Saturdays starting February 12, it finally ended yesterday, March 12, 2011 with a jam-packed full MOA. Even the streets are filled with viewers waiting for the strike of the final competitor, Australia, as well as the finale performance of the Philippines.

Before anything else, I'd like to congratulate China for wining the 2nd Philippine international pyromusical competition with a score of 97.3, followed by United Kingdom with a score of 96.5, and Japan with a score of 92.something (sorry, didn't quite hear this part).
(Trivia: Last Years Grand Champion was UK.)

Philippines Finale (Video Screen Shot)

Last night's finale was truly awesome. Using the musical scores of Shakira (Waka waka), Bruno Mars (just the way you are), Katy Perry (firework) and Rihanna (love the way you lie pt. 2) the audience were WOWed. With special attention to the song of Katy where the fireworks show was rightfully fitting her song.

I also feel that the song is a perfect fit especially with what is happening in our country. I hope people see this as an inspiration.

"do you know that there's still a chance for you, cause there's a spark in you, you just got to ignite the light, and let it shine..... Cause (baby) you're a firework, come and show 'em what your worth..."

I'll soon post the videos i've captured. I can't seem to transfer my videos to my computer, maybe you guys know how. please share. Thanks!

For now, I'll post a few pictures I've taken. Frustrated as i am, these are the only good shots i got. =( others were blurry or ugly in composition. hay... maybe you can help me improve? Leave a comment. =)

Enjoy!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

xiantist said...

nice shots :D